From a middle-aged guy's POV, she's the only MILF in the race, and she's hot, hot, hot compared to the two and a half white guys still hoping for a chance to redecorate the White House. The Mulatto, the Geezer, and the Holy Roller all have a shortage of cajones. Hillary's got more balls than the 3 of them combined, 'cuz she grew a pair during the attacks by the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, while they've got none to speak of! First there's "Kumbaya" Obama (aka Michael Jackson). He's all about "Hope" and "Bringing us together". I hear his next big strategic move is to add the song "We Are the World" to his repertoire of BS. I don't see any balls there! Then we've got "I Lick Conservative Ass Now", McCain - Balls? His Straight Talk Express is most definitely zig zagging both ways! He should have the Log Cabin Republican vote sewn up. Then there's Mikey. He cut off his own balls in order to withstand Satan's temptations. Sad to say, his wife does NOT qualify as a temptress, but I'll bet she bakes a yummy cake!
So, cast your vote for My Girl, the Hostess with the Mostest, Our Next Commander In Chief - Hillary RODham Clinton!
1 comment:
According to the rudeness you have exhibited here, there is no one to vote for. Even trying to offer the attributes you think will make her a good president, you have insulted all women and reminded us why a woman shouldn't be elected. So in choosing from the rest "no ballers," I guess I would go with Mike Huckabee since he seems the only one willing to do the right thing, albeit, cut off his balls, for the right reasons. At least he seems to be a man of conviction, and is willing to do whatever is necessary to maintain his values. Good luck to you. Keep in mind as you vote for the "nice rack," that Mike Huckabee has beaten the Clinton Political Machine 4 times in the past and is capable of doing it again.
Post a Comment